welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

Jan 3, 2005


SAMUDERA MENGERING (*)

Sbenernya timingnya ga gitu tepat, I suppose it never
will, am just waiting for a reply on my short message in
my cellphone from a friend – u can say that again (me and
my being ‘naughty’) – but it didn’t came at all… probably
he’s busy packing to jogja – ups… did I just say the magic
word? HahahahaÂ… forget it.
The song, ku tunggu smpai samudera mengeringÂ… it is
almost, but am not goin to wait any longer – am tired! Say
that am selfish, stupid, big headed, and not understanding
but am not that singerÂ… I can make thousands of lovely
poems, talking thru my hearts and stuffs but I donÂ’t
expect any would notice my REAL notionÂ… then again, what a
hake! U can never expect to have it all in life.
Am forgetting all pain and hurtsÂ… just like forming
myself back to the past – I hate it, HONESTLY – but I
donÂ’t know whatÂ’s happened that am forced to wait till the
water runs dry… hihihi… another song by All 4 one – if am
not mistaken.
Manusia bodoh, nice song – mengingatkan pd beberapa org
(terutama yg sms nya lg dtggu blasannya) – I am stupid,
now that I fell down I still wished IÂ’d hang onÂ… memang ga
pd tiang yg sama tp I just wish I could just hang on and
not giving up – coz I never like that notion! Tp justru
buncahan perasaaan dan cerita yg menjadi denyut di kepala
bkata bahwa aku harus cari samudera lain, karena yg
kemarin baru saja mengering and itÂ’s no use. Sure I want
thatÂ… but who, how, whenÂ… I can never tell even so hard I
try to answer.
Samudera tlah mengering, itÂ’s not my fault or anyone
elseÂ’s. I am just trying to forgive myself and walk awayÂ…
u can never guess what god would give u as a gift?!

(*) inspired by Jikustik song
========================================================================================

Manfaatkan layanan TelkomNet @ Premium melalui kartu prabayar I-VAS untuk meningkatkan
kecepatan browing anda hingga 10x lipat. Informasi lebih lanjut www.plasa.com atau call 147.

========================================================================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment