welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

Jan 16, 2005

If Only I Die
by Sam.07

If I die before I wake…
I wanna be there at sight
If I die before I could wake…
I want you to hold me tight

If only I die before I wake…
I'’ll call out your name longing
If only I just die before I wake…
Will you cover the pain – still?

If only I die before I make it to wake..
Let me be the love to love
If only I die before I say good bye..
Let the universe take me to remember

If only I die
Before I truly awake…


========================================================================================
Akses Internet TELKOMNet-Instan beri Diskon s.d. 50 % khusus untuk wilayah Jawa Timur.
Informasi selengkapnya di www.telkomnetinstan.com atau hub 0800-1-INSTAN (467826)
========================================================================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment