welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

Vulnerable

Feb 21, 2005

“She’s so vulnerable…
A china in my hand!
I could never hurt the one I love,
She’s all I got
She’s so vulnerable…”

I never put myself weak, I can never accept that – the first time my father hit me with a nailed-stick, I watched the whole family cried, I could see my mother’s pain, I understand superiority, I could have anger, pain and love (which I still dunno what those are until now!), that I own my life, realize that am dependable – eventually, nothing that I express is the real thing – not that am a liar! Am friends with the evil in me, I keep on throwing questions and none answers I get – sucks :p
I never felt so out of place… people say so constantly! “What’s wrong?” is it true what my friends said that I am a robot? That I have a frozen iced-rock heart? I never cry and feel pain? (how come…) I never look really-really feel ANYTHING? (is it so…)
I fell, bleed, felt mad and sad – constantly like anybody else – but I never think that any one would care, so what for to share it anyway?
Why is it so confused? I am just trying to survive – this is how I am doing it – why don’t u ask yourself, why do u get blank and selfish because of love, you cant read what’s meant – which’s never written? All I know, life’s not always about love but there will be logic, sacrifices, hopes and a whole lot more concept of happiness in each and every individuals.
Say, what is love? I used to think love was like brownies – my favorite cake – but how come I see those people having love is like having simalakama fruit stuck in their throats! What’s with you guys? Cat got ur tongue?
I cant stand where the television keep on rolling movies demanding love-story pretty much with scrambled-eggs attitude, my best-friend keep saying that she wants to have a guy, my brother who’s busy with his girl-friend, while all I have in mind is work…work… work… and money! It’s not that I am not NORMAL… REALLY!? But in the mean time, I feel like I need to loosen up and understand myself more than before – which I consider previous catastrophe was all mistaken caused by misunderstanding and I am STUPID if I let that happens again in my life.
Please, don’t be confused of me.
All I know about love now, is that, love is RALF;) I realize when my hand hurts, I cry, feel exhausted, angry, need someone to share a story – he’s attentive and adores me! He never complains and sues anything, be irresponsible and mad, or even thinks of leaving me. But then again, he’s too good to be true – he’s just a DOLL :’/

0 comments:

Post a Comment