welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

AN IDEAL JOB

Feb 21, 2005

Couple of days ago I was, again, called for an interview – this time it’s in one of the suite in Wisma Aldiron. I guess all went well, until the interviewer asked about what an Ideal job would be for me. Suddenly I went flying through the roof and gone for a while – I always consider life is concept and I am living to feed the concept and be fed back by it! Ideal is something I held in my mind, honestly I never consider ideal job for an ideal life, or an ideal love within an ideal guy, or an ideal dream in an ideal future.
I kind a live for today and tomorrow – instead of bothering for unclear stories (I, myself, am already unclear). I am trying to understand what’s happening in me! I wanna be able to cope with anything before I mess-up somebody else’s life ;p
Back again to the interview room, back again to her question about ‘an ideal job’. ”Ma’am, as I said before… life is concept, none of them has the same meaning to each and every one of us. Then, you are asking about an ideal job – which is for me quite simple to answer that (since I’ve never really worked before), all I want is being able to gain new experiences and earn money, at the same time :D I think your consideration of an ideal job would be totally different to mine – coz I am, for sure, not gonna say this if I already had ‘any experiences’. If I can ask BIG I’d… you’ve read my lip when you insist on asking about my expected salary – it’s an expected one, given is another thing.
She smiled at me – I need it after coming through all that mess-wheatear & trouble. This is a lot better than my 1st interview (but I get the job from the 1st one… those are NOT ideal but more like an answered-pray ). For all she could catch up on me aside of my being a narcissi, I am actually quite welcome and enthusiast. For all the company in the world should concern, I am gonna be one of the best experiences ever working in their industry.
Well, it’s not that I don’t have any experience – lots to consider on my enemies and friends, hehehehe… ;D but then again, am looking for another meaning of ‘ideal’, the point is more than just ‘ideal’ – that’s what I put up in my next interview at an Exchange Company (again… life’s unpredictable and at the same time small, that the interviewer came out to be my Senior High senior – which I used to had a cling on him – anyway…).
I am trying to figure out how can woman and man meet if ‘the ideal’ in mind is a total lost on the way. Woman wants “welcomed hopes”, while man wants “to be understand – over all”. Don’t you agree, if the only ideal place for them to meet is – perhaps – in Alam Barzah, where it all ends – period.
Gosh, where’s this mystery-writings going?

0 comments:

Post a Comment