welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

To Whom It May Concern

Feb 21, 2005

To see the world in
a cradle of sands,
unleash heaven
by humble-hearts,
Time will soon
be broken-down
to rest in peace
As human can
really understand,
by the power of God!

(to those out there asking for ‘5wh question+how’ and some people that’ve been hanging around me… it’s time to decide which path, coz I hate to answer all questions addressed all the time – AM NO GOD! Am not even sure whether am human enough… what’s with u guys anyway?! Helping is good but getting into private-stuffs is another thing…but u know what, I cant stop myself from putting my finger on somebody else’s pie – on their behalf of course )

0 comments:

Post a Comment