welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

Vu Du Ciel

May 24, 2008

I may not be one of those straight-A students, but as much as I can remember I always push myself hard to achieve. And I believe people have different standard on how and up to what they’d cart their luggage ahead for a goal.

“But hey, I am not that big achiever myself…” me.

(why not picture yourself one day in a sky-crapper building in the elegance of the city and look down – what is it that you see?)

I see streets rife with cars, bike, street vendors and pedestrians.

I see little creatures running down from traffic lights to another just to catch on a glimpse of coins from pity hand over the window. They’re just kids!

I see pick pockets undergo their rituals breeding from careless commuters of Jakarta.

I also notice long marches cruising the streets causing traffic and swearing long before the messages they bought reach members of the parliament… at their desks, at coffee shop sipping flavor, at a hotel room – shame! Or at a longing dream attained boredom – droll!

On my vision to the sky… I see the sun keeping its heat near my head. Scholar may stress this is so near global warming.

Price of fuel is rocketing, number of poor is hitting the ceiling, children wander wonder what all these would bring them to… future is so short that even time is no longer in counting!

I may not be one of those bright-students earning medal for wizarding competition, but it doesn’t take a village to understand that we’re sinking…

And I am still here over roof-tops looking under where people seamless to care!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!!
Just as my thought.
I agree with all of my soul
Satu2nya cara untuk menyelamatkan masa depan kita adalah dengan membangunkan kepedulian kita sendiri, masing2 kita.
N kalo udah peduli, selanjutnya bakal jadi kerjaan yang mudah banget.
Bayangin hal kecil, satu Jakarta membuang sampah pada tempatnya.
(kebayang gak sih?)

Post a Comment