welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

everyday life as a problem

May 24, 2008

Then why is everyday life a problem as bell hooks puts it succinctly? If I may say it’s because we occasionally draw bird-view over realm.

Let me take an example of an embarrassing plus prevalent statement of a prominent name in this state.

“So I say, the future price installment and increase on oil will not hugely effect dominant population of poor in this country… those people are ones who never really effected by the subsidy the government cover 200 billion rupiahs over fuel. They are ones who don’t have cars, bike nor travel by public transports… whereas they are the sole object for the nation development…” said our minister of finance captured in a national TV station.

(I wonder who she is trying to point out on her statement).

Even our vice-p is giving his absurd saying that goes, “These riots over the hike of fuel price should go head to head with the poor, coz this is all for their sake that the government decided to cut down our subsidy…to help them”

(I wonder whether he sees television while at free and realizes who are those people waving, calling, and protesting down the streets of every municipal areas – or perhaps he’s tuning channel from overseas).

0 comments:

Post a Comment