welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

People Leave While I Stay

May 8, 2008

Unfortunately it happens more so, and I can’t stop it.

And God knows why I hate promises! Either it’s spoken out or not…I think people who have guts state their promises and people who chicken out are more careful not to cause harm.

Both, they just don’t realize, have the same effect on one… the question musing should be whether you’d fulfill the promise or not… whether or not it takes you to the next level of accomplishment…

To be (more) human than others!And it happened again, too bad I didn’t see it coming and I crashed. Now that I came to a border of my mind, “I am tired, and this is it…” she said.

I don’t know what’s got into you, but neither you stay as my friend – as you asked me to say ‘I would’ – instead you pretend I left.

For all the universe should know, people leave while I stay, and it happens pretty much often. So don’t blame me for not believing any words no more…

0 comments:

Post a Comment