welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

Picturing Love

Apr 3, 2005

I wanna be able to picture love, not only with mega pixel cameras, paints and canvas, drawings, writings, songs, but also in dreaming, breathing, walking, and eating – whatever things that I could use my senses to put it in frame.
Most of the time I fairly fail rather than picturing what life called love, I unfortunately grip it too hard that it slips away – the picture was gone and the frame was broken down to pieces, and I have to do it all over again. Tell me about feeling totally bored and tired – cant I just have enough?
What’s picturing love all about? I came to think perhaps marriage will assume all that – but it doesn’t and I don’t wanna make it worse no matter how much I want to put happiness on someone’s face (someone whom I give all my efforts). A saying came to me from somebody today, that a relationship is actually based on giving spaces and peace. Well, is that it? Wooww… fortunately it’s hard enough that I was almost forced to death – jumbling from a mountain climbing.
Picturing love is totally muzukashi desu ne. Hehehe… it’s been like forever (a lingering song Forever by Takashi Sorimachi, soundtrack Beach Boys). A love is a prayer upon sky, either heat or wet even both is confirmed. Forever ur love… forever ur friend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment