welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

SOMEBODY ELSE

Mar 20, 2009


"Why can't I be somebody else?
Somebody who isn't too cool to believe it's okay to be just me.."

A friend of mine reacted strongly on how i treated the issue between me and someone we both know..

(X: my friend; Y: me)

X: but I don't really understand what are you upset about; and why does she have to apologise to you?
Y: i cant be upset when someone send me a message saying back-off my guy? and that person is my bfriend.. while that person knows am - at that time - down..
Y: and i dont even do anything
Y: i dont even understand what she meant
Y: and i dont need her apology..
Y: and she has done that twice on the same issue
Y: hhmm..
Y: perhaps u're right
X: so u can't understand her insecurity?
Y: i understand that..
Y: but she should also at the same point understand how to reach me on that..
X: that she is not as confident as you are, and that she can't help it but feel insecure at the fact that the guy she likes seems to be enjoy talking to you instead
Y: am always the first person protecting her.. mind that,
X: i mean if my supposed best buddy had the same issue; I will totally understand
Y: so how d'u want me to react on that?
Y: to her being insecure...??
Y: twice?
Y: tell me..
Y: how do u think i suppose to do
X: i am not saying anything; just that I would react differently
X: thats all
X: if that was my best friend
Y: well
Y: perhaps am not her best friend after all
Y: thx for reminding me,
Y: perhaps we arent best friend
X: perhaps
Y: i should tell her that later then when we meet Sun..
Y: that i couldnt get her being insecure around me..
Y: i just couldnt get her..
X: but thats what best friends are about
X: but like I said b4; maybe we don't define best frens the same way
Y: no
Y: i think u're right
Y: i'll tell her that
Y: am sure she'll think the same way
Y: tell her what?
Y: tell her what u just told me
X: which part?
Y: that i am no gud best friend
Y: all that u just said to me
X: yeah, if u feel that way; then do it
Y: i think she deserves better
X: yeah, she does
Y: thx for reminding me
X: no problems; what are frens for
X: to keep us in check
X: but lemme know how it goes, k
Y: sure

that really left me cornered..
am sorry, but both of u make me think this is some kind a conspiracy or smthg..
naah, perhaps he's just right am no gud of a best friend and i should really back-off... all he's doin as frens is to keep me in check

0 comments:

Post a Comment