welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

Raise my hands and Pray

Mar 23, 2009


Dad,
I talked to her and was hoping that she could at least share me some explanation.. but she gave me really a shockin & out-of-reasonable answer, she read my last note and thought since i've made my decision then the meeting is pointless -- in a way that anythg she said would make no difference.. She didnt read (what's hidden) between the lines..

That nite before the meeting,
I prayed, "God, please let me hear simple answer.. where she could just ease my pain, our pain.." I know He listened, but He's not giving it away easily.

Dad,
Sadly i dunno her anymore.. i no longer recognise smone sitting in frnt of me today stating that she doesnt feel any necessity to gv me some words over what had happened -- over what she wrote and considered an outburst.

Yes Dad,
Simply people hv various stands for sadeeq (friend; as it has a strong stand in Arabic) - and perhaps i wasnt too good of a best friend after all.. i dont point finger at nobody coz it think it's abt time to be maturely wise and after a deep thought undergo what u're due as well as accepting the consequences.. i am now, ready.. I appreciate people for what they believe and I respect them for standing on their values. I have mine and am keeping that, too..

Dad,
Thx for the late-nite chat.. really appreciate it! Also to all those friends out there whom i've asked for inputs.. this world is such a gracing place when people really understand what it's like under someone else shoes. May 4JJ SWT bless us all, amien!

So now,
I pray, "God, may your grace and strength be upon us.. Those who stay on your way! and may i am mature enough to walk on ur blessed path.. and please slap me on the face should i did evil but kiss me gently shall i be in goodness.. for the crisp of morning to the midst of nite. Amien"


XXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment