welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

Underline THIS!

Feb 6, 2006

“Prophet!
Daft and dumb
Keeping women
Under thumb”

Seeing those caricatures, I was like “DAMN! Who are you guys to judge?? I can accept you making fun of our attitudes… GO AHEAD! But don’t do anything to our believes… you’re talking about RIGHT, then give us OUR RIGHT… thus, you may spoil yours else where…”
I am also reading about Human Rights in Global Trend – Against West Domination, what a coincident, hei!? I read from the book written by Chandra Muzaffar, an ex-political prisoner in Malaysia. What a coincidence, but I never believe in one – whatsoever – till I’ve plunked to such scenes on and on… History is a repetition – once one ever said – well, I believe it’s since we’re all coming back from death to life in a linier.
Underline that, each and every one of us has THE RIGHT (but then again we cant just block away our obligations) and it may confront with one another’s… as in it’s NORMAL!

Dear others,
If you do not like Moslems surround you, don’t complain.
If you do not like the way we dress differently from yours, don’t complain.
If you do not like our unity of politics and religion, don’t complain.
If you feel that our defense over terrorism is faulty, don’t complain.
If you can’t see our efforts in making world peace, don’t complain.
If you can accept mocking over religions – which we can’t, don’t complain.
If you can’t tolerate our ways to uphold democracy and freedom of HUMAN RIGHTS, don’t complain.

PLEASE… we’re not asking for much – since we NEVER ask anything from you,
Anyways we’re living in the same roof!
So, stop complaining and respect us…

0 comments:

Post a Comment