welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

Becoming Role-model

Feb 17, 2006

A father gave his opinion on the caricatures-incident, which I wrote about in my last post, I am pretty thrilled that our discussion is actually running good ;)

I remembered one of his statements upon Ibnu Sina, a well-known scientist on medicine ever lived, but he underlined a point on Sina’s lost over the West. I cant really agree on his point… we’re never dipped from those western people… we’re actually beaten through situation, which makes us weak, gradually we kept the condition in our mind. I oppose to the situation set upon us! I totally oppose our labeling as mean culture and on the other side put to be dreadful! I oppose such thoughts ever blossom in our bare minds…

My dear father, how much I grant being free and responsible, I am only human… aren’t we all? Thus becoming role model is actually A MUST among us… but a question aroused might be ‘are we really ready reforming to be A GOOD role-model?’

Moslem deserves another chance, but that doesn’t mean it passes all obstacles over being ROLE… never mind others, they’re just JEALOUS! Do mind contagious thoughts deadly as HIV/AIDS and shockingly spread as bird flu ;p LUV you guys all, it’s a pure bliss of 4JJ SWT!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

long time no see
but i always read your comments here
and i see that you've found your wing
and i can see that you are set to fly
well open wide your wings
and fly as high as you want, as you need
good luck........

Post a Comment