welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

Why Not?

Mar 11, 2005

Incubus is playing “I miss U” and Remi Zero is playing “Save Me” – soundtrack of Superman the movie. And I actually am… always, thru the day… in the middle of the nite… around sunrise or sunset… hearing each and every of ur call and signs!
By far I feel pain right now, I keep asking “why not do crazy things? Why not dance away as I like? Why not get rid off the thought? Why not let loose? Why not… why not…
Dear God, how much I miss u that it hurts inside. I need u to love me more just in the way that I always remain and remember… how come it didn’t slip over me to express my feelings right now. Am stuck, I hardly breathe, I cant move, I hate to be in this situation… I want to break FREE… WHY NOT?!
Am counting on my years to come, now that am 23 years old – still moving on… earning and consuming the rounding world ;p honestly it comes to my mind to feel love to grace the time and settle down, but how… I don’t even fall for ANY love… with ANY body… an almost NUMB (as if for Linkin Park song).
Even a superman needs time to lay his back down coz cant stand of flying, no different than me… I can almost cry (not fully a firkin robot…), fell down, bleed and crumble but one thing for sure I always and must try to SURVIVE.
Why not I get back thru times and fix all? Why not say ‘NO’ out loud? Why not reads ‘YES’ over my answer at a moment? Why not… why not chasing the years of my life? Am I gonna lose myself?
Somebody save me… I don’t care how u do… just save me… come on, I’ve been waiting for u… break right thru – I made this whole world shine for u… just save me, am still waiting for you!


(ps: To a very lovely person in my heart and life, please be patient – I’ll fulfill my promise, it’s just that it’s not yet the time… it hurts me bad for thinking and wanting ur happiness towards such matter. Last but not least, love is pretty much like life – so to someone having problem on it, just relax… god – the true lover – has the unpredictable given path but worth blessing and waiting for… am doing it so far and never giving up, so WHY doN’T u?)

(ps2: Always Remember (for all of you). Always remember to forget the things that made you sad, but never forget to remember the things that made you glad. Auf wiedersehen)

0 comments:

Post a Comment