welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

Nov 7, 2004

I want Indonesia toÂ…
BoyÂ… how I have lots of dreams for Indonesia to be! IÂ’m a
17-year-old girl, who now often sees Indonesia as a
strange country, as if I havenÂ’t known it beforeÂ…while in
fact I had! WhatÂ’s wrong Indonesia? Have you lost your
way? I used to think that I had the best country in the
whole world, suddenly that thought disappearedÂ… I hardly
knew the reason why.
I grew up, starting to look for answers of many questions
in my cerebellum. I couldn’t find anything, ‘till I
spotted dirty fingers on someone elseÂ’s pie! I feel
ashamed of myself; this country is like full of beast! No
mercyÂ…No GodÂ…only evils every where!
I want Indonesia to be my best country ever (again)! I
want Indonesia to be always in peace and harmony, nice to
be lived inÂ…beautiful and also prosperous. I want
Indonesia to have a great leader that is elected fairly in
the coming general court of MPR who is honest, smart, and
loving toward the country also the people in it (I bet
everybody will want that to happen).
I want Indonesia to have a better quality of people who
wonÂ’t do dirty thingsÂ…no more telling liesÂ…turning right
into wrongÂ…or even wrong to right! Indonesia need
responsible people to build it backÂ…itÂ’s time for us to
prepare ourselves for the sake of Indonesia.
In the coming millenium I want Indonesia to try to feel
its people feelings. We, as humanbeings, need attentionÂ…as
much as we care about our surrounding. I fully am aware
that weÂ’re not perfect besides nobody is! Now is the time
to start things all over again to make things better than
everÂ… ooh, how I want it to come true!
So there would be no more thought about people suffering
from hunger while weÂ’re having our meal, no more being
unfair, no more sectarian and discriminative waysÂ…IÂ’ve had
enough of it, havenÂ’t you?
Everybody knows that Indonesia will end up as nothing if
we keep on doing like thisÂ… fighting for no good reason,
you put on lives there! Can you replace them again? No!
Not even closeÂ…We donÂ’t create thing but God doesÂ… We
can’t judge other, as we want to…Only God can, ‘cause it
knows everything!
Do you always get what you want easily? IÂ’m not so sure of
thatÂ… People have to try hard to get what he or she wants.
Indonesia needs to be fight forÂ… To make a better future
towards all of us.
I will leave you guys with one simple question, will you
be ready to fight with this country ‘Indonesia’ or you’ll
just sit and wait for the storm? ItÂ’s not about Indonesia
only but also usÂ…

By: young generations

===========================================================================================
"Dapatkan hadiah utama sebuah sepeda motor, dengan mengikuti
Netkuis Ramadhan TELKOM Jakarta di http://netkuis1.plasa.com/jakarta/ramadhan"
===========================================================================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment