welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

serving my thought a sparkle

Aug 4, 2010

it's already late when thought was visiting me
it said it's just a fair visit that anyone would do
hesitantly i managed to serve him a sparkle

it noted a simple question to which answer can never get thru enough
a question functions as mirror when being given out
"it's just a saying, plz understand" my deep thought released a smile,
perhaps you might wanna keep it in store

it's very late when i served my deep thought a sparkle
it didnt stay long for me to reflect what has been said
but then again..
i always seem to keep them all in store
hidden in the drawer
hoping somehow answers will come to fetch them away

i was serving my deep thought a sparkle
and it had poured in the last glass
when i realized that i'm running outta storage..
would it understand?

0 comments:

Post a Comment