welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

A 3am Report

Mar 19, 2009

As i was still mind-wandering at 3am in the morning.. Dad showed up, "My lil'baby daughter is still wide-awake!" was quite surprised to bump into him at this social-interconnection.

I told him about what makes me upset, what's been bothering me and no accomplishment are set.

He shared to me about relationship, how its ups and downs is the surreal connection that will last only when the two release their egos and cherish each other. Sometimes, there will be clash.. anger, upset and sadness -- but never give in to it until one who's in guilt-possession bequeath his/her story and apologize.. it's like living a life pretty much, dont you think?

"Dad," said to him, "It's not that easy when it comes to forgive and forget.. one can easily blemish the pain and walk away while others who are hurt never give in to such peace.. do you think he/she would likely to fit under their shoes? Less and lesser people consent themselves in crisis condition, pity.. as they could walk away when one they hurt stay (for God knows how long).."

He was silent for a moment, then continued. If that person really cares.. he/she will pertain and gain that relation back, if not then you should take your separate ways and go on! He knew I still can't get what he's giving me that nite.. my mind is still at wander.

"Be clear my dear, it's 3am in the morning and my baby should be resting.. keep some time away, that is.." and i put myself to bed.. feeling lost and cant find a blame.. i shut my eyes waited till morning comes and whispered gudbye to the midst of nite..

0 comments:

Post a Comment