welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

A Woman

Jun 12, 2006


God said..
When I made woman, she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.
I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.
I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
I gave her sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances even when her child has hurt them very badly. This same sensitivity helps her to make child’s boo-boo fell better and share in their teenagers’ anxieties and fears.
I gave her strength to carry her husband through his fault and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife but sometime tests her strength and resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.
I gave her tear to shed, it’s her exclusively to use whenever is needed. It’s her only weakness, it’s a tear for mankind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment