welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

LEAP DAY!

May 4, 2010


Yes, it's a pair of beautiful diamond earings..
but they are absolutely NOT ring,
you know.. one would use on a finger
and he's a cardiologist



Life.. is like a closet where people keep everything in
or sometimes a house where you decorate ones you like
throw else you don't -- far outside..

Same thing with love!
People embrace everything in to fill love -- that they forget to feel
they are so certain and precise
they calculate and keep the adequate formula
they take in all they have ever wanted
mix the odds altogether..
yet they forget to HAVE A LITTLE FAITH



last thing you know it.. you're there standing alone


The leap day is far past us,
but who wouldnt agree to such a beautiful proposal
given the love over ring nor earings coagulated in diamonds
women had made it out years of fairytales and survived battle of luv-hurts nonetheless men
at last.. grant us something that comes purely from heart
to say the least

We - women - almost lost count of the lipstick we've applied to impress
the dazzling colour of cosmetics
the dresses.. the lovely scent of perfume
the way we laugh
hw we pay attention
hw we let ways for you, men, to see
when we want you to be here
but the words we badly wanna hear never come out
(out in distinct if it might never exist - we resent it)



So just hear me:
"... I had everything I really wanted, but nothing I really need,
and I think that wat I need is here.. I came all the way to see if you might think so too
and if you do... well, I dont really hv plans past that.. which is new for me...
So, here is my proposal
I propose we not make plans
I propose we give this thing a chance
and let it work out how it works out
.
.
.
So, wat d'u say?
d'u wanna not make plans with me?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment