welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

where is the ADVENTURE?

Aug 8, 2009




I just watched UP lastnite with bunch of friends, been waiting for that Pixar production to come out... and as I expected, it's damn good! I even shed a tear..

From a childhood dream of living next to a running waterfalls at Paradise Falls to a pursuit of dream at old age, it caught me by surprise how much I've been hanging too tight to my dreams that i failed to realise what living is all about, what is missing from a happiness puzzle, and where my stand is among the fam-members.. sad to say, even being so grateful is hard to tell these days.

Man, am still pretty much me.. getting more selfish than ever...
have I been stuck for so long that I couldnt realise the count of BIG zero in the parameter anymore? Is it too painful to loose a grip? or Is it too hard to feel defeat? I cant tell.. really I dunno..

I keep telling myself that God knows and He waits,
but for His sake I utter back, could I be given a hint for until when I should wait till the horn ordered me to move on.. This is still the place where I stand, my face up to the sky, urge to survive my quest... my adventure... while I keep asking myself the all-people-of-the-world question, "are we there yet? are there yet?"

*sigh*

Mr. Carl Fredericksen,
am sure Ellie would be very proud of you able to grip that happiness... it's not about the house, tho it is accidentally and beautifully placed above the rocks next to the streaming waterfalls, it's about deciding to be happy... eventually and all floating house adventure plus kiddo Russel complete its stand on the jumbled puzzle. God has decided that it was then Carl's time..

*srooottt*

my turn again asking... "are we there yet? are we there yet?"
so, when are u giving me the hint if not yet the vague answer... where is the adventure if u tie me down under the tree - crippled...

0 comments:

Post a Comment