welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE…

Jan 18, 2006

New page over a new chapter’s beginning… am hoping that in this year I could make up some left over from last year, I could rebuild my resolution (even the stupidest one, hihihi… ;p), I could stay being ME :)
I know that it’s still new year’s eve… but a new offer’s been granted for me – to be an EDITOR and move to another company (totally shocked and didn’t know what to say…)! I also know that am still too green… I only learn little from what I suppose to have (but then again learning period never stops)… I also know that I feel like am running away (which I cant figure out from WHAT)… I can see that am taking my chances (luv it ;p)… I can see that am GROWING and I feel GOOD about it (I remember someone cant stand seeing me to be a reporter and purpose me to be his wife – I wonder where he is..is he for real??)
I can feel that it’s a good offer for my CV and my experiences over the life… I WANT IT (that’s one thing I know for sure… I want the opportunity but that means I have to miss the other one – sad to say…)!
Anyways, a very happy new year to everyone… may God bless us always, amien! Luv u all my life’s companions… ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment