welcome to my home

I want all of you to feel just like home whenever you enter my page, so enjoy your 'feels like home' in here and free to drop comments

Dec 1, 2004


Within A Name

The manager of a large office noticed a new man, one day,
and told him to come to his office.
“What’s your name?” he asked the new guy.
“John,” the new guy replied.
The manager scowled, “Look.. I don’t know what kind of
namby-pamby place you work before, but I donÂ’t call anyone
by their first name. It breeds familiarity and that leads
to a breakdown in authority. I refer to my employees by
their last name onlyÂ… Smith, Jones, Baker.. ThatÂ’s all. I
am to be referred to only as Mr. Robertson. Now that we
got that straight, what’s your last name?”
The new guy sighed, “Darling. My name is John Darling.”
“Okay, John! The next thing I wanna tell you is..”

submitted by Joyce

===========================================================================================
"Perluas Jaringan Perkawanan Anda dengan KSI PlasaCom versi baru. Nikmati pula fasilitas yg disediakan untuk masing-masing sekolah !"
===========================================================================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment